Craps Bets Rules – The Different Craps BetsYou can make a lot of different bets in a craps, but that doesn’t make it difficult to learn the craps rules of the Craps game.
I recommend that you start practicing Craps Bets such as the pass-line bet, and once you get the hang of that you will find it much easier to understand the rest of the craps bet types.
🤑 Sun Palace Casino 🤑 is for almost anyone from anywhere in the world! In business since 2002. Great Customer support and works great on all devices. I personally use my iPhone.
The other pages you may want to check is probably the one about Which Bets are Good and Which Bets are Bad? and The Crapspit’s Preferred Strategy for Playing the Game.
- ** Pass Line Bet ** : Learn this first! The pass line bet is a favorite for many craps players.
- Don’t Pass Line : Considered a “wrong” bet by many, doesn’t matter online.
- Come Bet : Just like a pass line bet, one of the better bets in craps.
- Don’t Come Bet : A reversed come bet, also considered to be “wrong” in the live casino.
- Put Bets : Few people truly know what a Put bet is.
- Odds bets — : Laying or taking of Odds
- Place Bets : My Favorite Bet. Make a Place bet on any of the point numbers.
- Buy Bets : Sometimes a good bet and sometimes not a good bet.
- Lay Bets : The Lay bet is basically opposite of the Buy bet.
- Field Bet
- Big Six and Big Eight
- Hard ways Bet
- Any Craps
- Any 7
- Craps and Eleven Bet : also known as the C&E Bet which is proposition bet.
- The 2, 3, 11, and 12 Craps Bets : Each is a discrete one-roll bet (i.e., not a “standing” bet)
- 3-Way Craps and Over/Under 7 Bets : Over/Under 7 proposition bets are very rare.
- A “Hop” (or “Hopping”) bet : Another proposition bet
- The Horn and Whirl Bets : They go hand in hand.
- The Fire Bet: You hope a single shooter makes at least four unique point numbers without rolling a 7-out.
- The Small, Tall, and All Bets : Fairly new to the craps table, but they’re quickly making their way onto the layouts in casinos across the country. And with good reason.
- The “Free Odds” Bet in Craps : We explain the Free Odds bet in detail in our other articles about the Pass Line and Don’t Pass bets. In this article we summarize the material.